Monday, February 22, 2010

Tea Parties

Jacqueline Holdsworth, of Needleprint has mentioned today how much Becky and I love tea parties!  And we do!  To see a couple of examples, click here and here.

The gorgeous tea dresses she's shown from Karen Augusta look like a great reason to go to New York City this spring (as if I need a reason!).  Aren't they beautiful?  It makes me want to get all dressed up in pretty dress and gloves and go to an afternoon tea dance!  Meet me there?

 

I was thinking of wearing this - what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! And all the sunshine we've had in western WA this weekend is a perfect reason to wear it! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to get discussions going - please let us know what you're thinking!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails